- Be healthier – look great, feel great – health is my number 1 priority this year.
- Write on my blog or create a video – minimum 1 per week
- Be more charitable – do some volunteering, raise money for childrens cancer or Bears Cottage.
- Get outdoors – more activities that don’t involve youtube for the kids.
- Quality time with Dave – schedule at least a once a month big date night
- Get cooking – stop boring the family with my easy favourites
- Try different looks – invest in good clothes and make up. Learn how to style how I am right now…not how I want to be.
- Be more organised – get rid of things that no longer serve a purpose, save for things and plan ahead.
- Thou shall not talk shit – health, work, relationships or the weather, nope, just stop it.
- Do something indulgent for myself, by myself – at least once a month. Pedicures, manicures – whatever it is, it can have a profound impact on how you feel mentally and physically.
- Read more books – career, personal development, cooking, art.
Photography by our talented friend, Nicole King.
Reinvent your eye makeup everyday with Color Wonderland—a library of colours with two worlds inside. Open up and discover nude tones on the left and vivid pops of pigment on the right totalling 78 luxurious shades, including two eye pencils, base powder and highlighter. The most popular shades are sized bigger to last longer, so don’t hold back!
- 64 smaller eyeshadows (0.68g each).
- 12 larger eyeshadows (1.47g each).
- Base powder (3.76g).
- Highlighter (3.76g).
- 2 eye pencils (1.1g each).